Do you want to work for Jetpilot
Wednesday, 13 October 2010
Production Coordinator – Jet Pilot Girls
Jet Pilot is a leading brand well known to the action sports industry. We have a newly created role for an astute person with knowledge of product procedures, garment construction and the ability to communicate with factories in China. Your role will be to follow through the timely fitting, spec pack preparation, production and delivery of orders for our developing girls range. In this role you will work closely with the Design team as well as the National Sales Manager developing ranges, keeping up to date with styles and trends and ensuring orders meet and exceed client expectations with respect to quality and service delivery.
We offer a friendly working environment, great leadership from a committed team and career development opportunities.
YOU WILL HAVE:
• Tertiary qualifications and extensive experience in a similar role.
• Understanding of graphic art, colours, fabrics, trims and fits, which is essential to the role.
• Understanding the needs of the market, retailers and suppliers.
• Experience in sourcing and production of suppliers.
• Ability to research and develop designs, to recognize trends, conceptualise ideas and develop products.
• Capability to independently manage projects, present and report at a senior management level.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills and outstanding communication and influencing skills to deal effectively with a broad range of internal and external clients
• Display passion and motivation for a dynamic action sports lifestyle work environment
• Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, MS Word and MS Excel computer skills
If you can offer this with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour, apply today!
Please submit your application attaching a covering letter demonstrating experience in the role requirements and a current resume to;
Mail: PO Box 3434, Helensvale QLD 4212
We thank everyone in advance for their application. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted within a 3 week period.
Watch the Features Video Now – Stay warmer, ride longer. – The new elite … Read More »
What would Harley Davidson's 110th Anniversary show be without Australia's top stunt bike rider, JetPilot's … Read More »
JETPILOT team rider Tony Iacconi gets the latest cover of Wake Journal magazine in the US. … Read More »
JetPilot team rider Logan Martin has just landed the world's first 1080 barspin in his … Read More »